Monday 8 November 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Eugenio de Araujo Sales and Jean Irigoin.
L'innamorata, directed by Gennaro Righelli, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while The Man of the Forest by Zane Gre was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 November 1920!
Which were the important events of 8 November 1920 ?
- Eugenio de Araujo Sales: Brazilian cardinal.
- Jean Irigoin: French philologist and palaeographer, a specialist in the history of the transmission of texts.
- Gianni Toppan: Italian soccer/football player with the Milan team, 1940-1949.
- André Brincourt: Neuilly sur Seine Journalist.
- Jacques Robichon: Sevran Journalist.
- Esther Rolle: American actress (Born 1920)
- Sitara Devi: Indian actress dancer and choreographer (d. 2014)
- Eugênio Sales: Brazilian cardinal (d. 2012)
- Actress Edna Lewis Thomas debuts at Putnam Theatre Brooklyn
- Baseball meeting to depose Ban Johnson is set for November 12th
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?