Monday 8 November 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 8, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Christian Brincourt and Jean Irigoin.
Westward Ho, directed by Robert N. Bradbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 November 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 November 1920!
Which were the important events of 8 November 1920 ?
- Christian Brincourt
- Jean Irigoin: French philologist and palaeographer, a specialist in the history of the transmission of texts.
- Gianni Toppan: Italian soccer/football player with the Milan team, 1940-1949.
- André Brincourt: Neuilly sur Seine Journalist.
- Eugenio de Araujo Sales: Brazilian cardinal.
- Esther Rolle: American actress (Born 1920).
- Sitara Devi: Indian actress dancer and choreographer (d. 2014).
- Eugênio Sales: Brazilian cardinal (d. 2012).
- Jacques Robichon: Sevran Journalist.
- Actress Edna Lewis Thomas debuts at Putnam Theatre Brooklyn
- Baseball meeting to depose Ban Johnson is set for November 12th
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Dardanella Blues - Billy Murray & Ed Smalle
- I'll be with You in Apple Blossom Time - Charles Harrison
- The Japanese Sandman - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- The Girls of My Dreams - John Steel