Friday April 07, 1939
US date format: 4/7/1939, UK date format: 7/4/1939
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see zodiac on April 7, 1939). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Neville Chamberlain (Conservative), Pope Pius XII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Francis Ford Coppola and David Frost.
Buck Rogers, directed by Ford Beebe, Saul A. Goodkind, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
On TV people were watching Percy Ponsonby.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of April 07, 1939?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- See more
- World War II: Italy invades Albania.
- Italy invades Albania King Zog flees.
- Joseph Lyons: Australian educator and politician 10th...
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next April 07If April 07, 1939 is your birthday you're 81 years, 7 months, 27 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 4 months, 3 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on April 07, 1939?
On April 07, 1939 the day of the week was Friday.
What zodiac sign is April 07, 1939?
On April 07, 1939 the zodiac sign was Aries.
Who was the US President on April 07, 1939?
On April 07, 1939 the US President was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on April 07, 1939?
On April 07, 1939 the UK Prime Minister was Neville Chamberlain (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on April 07, 1939?
On April 07, 1939 Pope Pius XII was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people are born on April 07, 1939?
On April 07, 1939 several famous people were born including, Francis Ford Coppola, David Frost, Donald Holmquest.
Which famous people died on April 07, 1939?
Famous people died on April 07, 1939 include, Joseph Lyons.