Friday 10 May 1918
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include T Berry and Margo.
The Non-Stop Kid, directed by Gilbert Pratt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 May 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 May 1918!
Which were the important events of 10 May 1918 ?
- Saint Gordianus
- Saint Isidore the Laborer
- Saint John of Avila
- Saint Job
- Saint Quaratus and Quintus
- Saint Peter Van
- Saint William of Pontoise
- Buddha's Birthday in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and South Korea.
- Saint Francis of Assisi
- Saint Solange
- The first possible day on which Pentecost may fall.
- Akshaya Tritya in Hinduism.
- Astronomy Day in the United States.
- Birds' and Trees' Day in Hungary
- Memorial Day of Blessed Damien of Moloka'i
- Celebration of the Clandestine Retreat of Ma'at and Ra in Ancient Egypt.
- Constitution Day in the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Inauguration Day in South Africa.
- Mania (mythology) in Ancient Rome.
- The marriage of Shiva to Meenakshi in Madurai, India
- Margo: Singer (Golden Irish Favorites).
- T Berry: Brazelton doctor (On Being a Father).
- George Welch: American pilot (d. 1954).
- T Berry Brazelton: American pediatrician.
- T Brazelton: American pediatrician and author.
- Desmond MacNamara: Irish painter sculptor and author (d. 2008).
- HMS Vindictive sunk to block entrance of Ostend Harbor.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1918 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Pack Up Your Troubles in Your Old Kit Bag - Oscar Seagle & Columbia Stellar Quartet
- In the Land O Yamo Yamo - Van & Schenck