Thursday 10 September 1914
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ernst-Guenter Paris and Ernst-Guenther Paris.
The Virginian, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
while The Salamander by Owen Johnson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 September 1914!
Which were the important events of 10 September 1914 ?
- Ernst-Guenter Paris
- Ernst-Guenther Paris: German professional astrologer and esoteric author, a sensitive and deep thinker.
- Terence O'Neill: Baron O'Neill of the Maine English-Irish captain and politician 4th Prime Minister of Northern Ireland (d. 1990).
- Robert Wise: American director and producer (d. 2005).
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Love Has Wings - Charles Harrison & Grace Kerns
- Happy Tho' Married - Fred Duprez
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?