Thursday 10 September 1914
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ernst-Guenther Paris and Terence O'Neill.
The Virginian, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 September 1914!
Which were the important events of 10 September 1914 ?
- Ernst-Guenther Paris: German professional astrologer and esoteric author, a sensitive and deep thinker.
- Terence O'Neill: Baron O'Neill of the Maine English-Irish captain and politician 4th Prime Minister of Northern Ireland (d. 1990).
- Robert Wise: American director and producer (d. 2005).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 September 1914
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Love Has Wings - Charles Harrison & Grace Kerns
- Happy Tho' Married - Fred Duprez
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?