Monday 28 September 1914
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 28, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Luigi Dadaglio and Lord Abinger.
Those Love Pangs, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 September 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 September 1914!
Which were the important events of 28 September 1914 ?
- Feast day of the following RC Saints Leoba
- St. Wenceslas
- French Republican Calendar - Carotte (Carrot) Day, seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Taiwan - Teacher's Day (Confucius' birthday)
- Czech Republic - Czech Statehood Day
- Also see September 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lorenzo Ruiz
- Luigi Dadaglio: Italian Roman Catholic priest, ordained 1937.
- Jim Boyd: Country / western performer.
- Lord Abinger
- Harold Taylor Canada: educator (Art and the Future).
- Maria von Trapp: Austrian-American singer (d. 2014).
- German forces move into Antwerp Belgium (WW I).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- California and You - Irving Kaufman
- That's a-Plenty - Prince's Orchestra