Tuesday 11 August 1908
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 11, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Russell Procope and Don Freeman.
Robin Hood, directed by Wolfgang Reitherman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 August 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 August 1908!
Which were the important events of 11 August 1908 ?
- Brazil - Student�s Day, Lawyer�s Day, Foundation of the Law Studies in Brazil
- Zimbabwe - Heroes Day
- Taiwan - Valentine's Day
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Tiburtius
- St. Chromatius
- St. Equitius
- St. Gery/Gaugericus
- St. Susanna
- Russell Procope
- Don Freeman: American author and illustrator (d. 1978).
- Torgny Segerstedt: Swedish sociologist and philosopher (d. 1999).
- Khudiram Bose: Indian freedom fighter (Born 1889).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1908 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I Love, and the World is Mine - Henry Burr
- Peerless Quartet - Come Where My Love Lies Dreaming