Thursday 11 January 1912
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 11, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Roger Lewis (businessman) and Thomas "Schoolboy" Rowe.
Cinderella, directed by George Nichols, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 January 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 January 1912!
Which were the important events of 11 January 1912 ?
- Morocco - The Independence manifesto day.
- Japan - Kagami-Biraki (Rice Cakes Festival).
- Feast of the Baptism of Jesus.
- Roman Empire - First day of Carmentalia in honor of Carmenta.
- Nepal - Unity Day.
- Albania - Republic Day (1946).
- Roger Lewis (businessman)
- Thomas "Schoolboy" Rowe: Waco, Texas -- Pitcher (Detroit Tigers).
- Roger Lewis aviation executive (Lockheed: Curtiss Wright, Pan Am).
- Donald Barry: Houston, Texas -- Actor (Mr Gallo-Mr Novak).
- Roger Lewis: aviation executive (Lockheed, C Wright, Pan Am), dies at age 75.
- : American actor producer and screenwriter (d. 1980).
- Kåre Jonsborg: Norwegian painter and textile artist.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Alexander's Ragtime Band - Victor Military Band
- Her Bright Smile Haunts Me Still - Walter Van Brunt & John Bieling