Saturday 14 December 1929US date format: 12/14/1929, UK date format: 14/12/1929
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 14, 1929). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Christopher Plummer and Ron Nelson.
Sally, directed by John Francis Dillon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 December 1929
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 December 1929!
Which were the important events of 14 December 1929 ?
- R.C. Saints - Memorial of Saint John of the Cross
- Christopher Plummer: Actor.
- Ron Nelson: Composer.
- Charles Exley: American manufacturing company executive.
- Colombo Cassano: Italy sport Champion.
- Alexander Zaimis elected President of Greece.