Tuesday 16 January 1912
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 16, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Nigel Dennis and Franz Tumler.
Cinderella, directed by George Nichols, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 January 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 January 1912!
Which were the important events of 16 January 1912 ?
- National Religious Freedom Day in the United States, to commemorate the adoption of Thomas Jefferson's landmark Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom in 1786
- Teacher's Day in Thailand
Famous Birthdays:16 January
- Georg Heym writer: dies at age 24.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- That Mysterious Rag - American Quartet
- After the Honeymoon - Walter Van Brunt
- That Mysterious Rag - Arthur Collins & Albert Campbell