Wednesday 17 January 1912
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 17, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Orest Alexandrovich and Louis Bedrine.
Cinderella, directed by George Nichols, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 January 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 January 1912!
Which were the important events of 17 January 1912 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of the following saints: St. Anthony and Amelbert.
- Ancient Latvia - Zirgu Diena observed
Famous Birthdays:17 January
- Robert Scott expedition arrives at South Pole, 1 month after Amundsen
- Captain Robert Falcon Scott reaches the South Pole, one month after Roald Amundsen.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- That Mysterious Rag - American Quartet
- After the Honeymoon - Walter Van Brunt
- That Mysterious Rag - Arthur Collins & Albert Campbell