Sunday 7 January 1912, Orthodox Christmas
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 7, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charles Addams and Günter Wand.
Cinderella, directed by George Nichols, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 January 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 January 1912!
Which were the important events of 7 January 1912 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Raymond of Pe�afort.
- Christmas Day in the Julian calendar. This is the day on which Christmas is celebrated in most Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches.
- European traditional - Distaff day: women's traditional work begins again after Epiphany.
- Charles Addams: American cartoonist, the creator of gentle, ghoulish drawings that are chilling but charming, wicked without being mean-spirited.
- Günter Wand: German conductor and composer (d. 2002).
- Gunter Wand: German conductor, composer (d. 2002).
- Janine Solane: French dancer and choreographer.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- There's a Girl in Havana - Lyric Quartet
- Knock Wood - Sophie Tucker