Tuesday 30 January 1912
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Barbara W Tuchman and Jadwiga Wajsowna-Marcinkiewicz.
How a Mosquito Operates, directed by Winsor McCay, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 January 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 January 1912!
Which were the important events of 30 January 1912 ?
- Jadwiga Wajsowna-Marcinkiewicz: Discus thrower (1932 Olympics - Bronze Medalist).
- Barbara W Tuchman: American historian (d. 1989).
- Lamolie Twins: French twins, Paulette and Simone, 104 years old, are considered as the oldest twins in the world.
- Werner Hartmann: German physicist and academic (d. 1988).
- Francis Schaeffer: American theologian, philosopher, and pastor (Born 1912).
- Barbara Tuchman: American historian (Guns of August - Pulitzer Prize), dies at age 77 (born 1912).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1912 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Gems from The Quaker Girl - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Oh That Navajo Rag - American Quartet
- Everybody's Doing it Now - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Two Little Love Bees - Christie MacDonald & Reinald Werrenrath