Tuesday 30 January 1912
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 30, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jadwiga Wajsowna-Marcinkiewicz and Barbara W. Tuchman.
How a Mosquito Operates, directed by Winsor McCay, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 January 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 January 1912!
Which were the important events of 30 January 1912 ?
- Barbara W. Tuchman: Historian.
- Jadwiga Wajsowna-Marcinkiewicz: Discus thrower (1932 Olympics - Bronze Medalist).
- Barbara W Tuchman: American historian (d. 1989).
- Lamolie Twins: French twins, Paulette and Simone, 104 years old, are considered as the oldest twins in the world.
- Werner Hartmann: German physicist and academic (d. 1988).
- Francis Schaeffer: American theologian, philosopher, and pastor (Born 1912).
- Barbara Tuchman: American historian (Guns of August - Pulitzer Prize), dies at age 77 (born 1912).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1912 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Gems from The Quaker Girl - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Oh That Navajo Rag - American Quartet
- Everybody's Doing it Now - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Two Little Love Bees - Christie MacDonald & Reinald Werrenrath