Thursday 4 January 1912
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Celo Ferreiro and Jacques Medinger.
Cinderella, directed by George Nichols, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 January 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1912!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1912 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Celo Ferreiro: Galicianist activist, writer, poet, and political journalist.
- Jacques Medinger: French accordionist, who formed a duo with his brother Jean.
- Stephen McGill: Scottish ecclesiastic, Roman Catholic priest and Bishop of Argyll and The Isles.
- Noro Morales: Puerto Rican-American pianist and bandleader (d. 1964).
- The Scout Association is incorporated throughout the British Commonwealth by Royal Charter.
- Smallest earth-moon distance this century, 356,375 km center-to-center.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- There's a Girl in Havana - Lyric Quartet
- Knock Wood - Sophie Tucker