Friday 19 January 1912
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 19, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Armand Robin and Jean G H "Sjeng" Tans.
Cinderella, directed by George Nichols, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 January 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1912!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1912 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Armand Robin: France Writer.
- Jean G H "Sjeng" Tans: Dutch Social Democratic Party Chairman (1965-69).
- Leonid V Kantorovich: St. Petersburg, Russia -- Economist (Nobel).
- Francis David Charteris: Earl of Wemyss and March / Scottish landowner.
- G?rard Guiot: Fourmies physician.
- Leonid Kantorovich: Russian mathematician and economist Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1986).
- Roberto Murolo: Italy Actor.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- That Mysterious Rag - American Quartet
- After the Honeymoon - Walter Van Brunt
- That Mysterious Rag - Arthur Collins & Albert Campbell