Thursday 18 January 1912
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 18, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include David Rousset and William Sansom.
Cinderella, directed by George Nichols, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 January 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 January 1912!
Which were the important events of 18 January 1912 ?
- Winnie The Pooh Day (In observance of the birthday of Alan Alexander Milne, 1882.)
- Christian ecumenism - Week of Prayer for Christian Unity begins
- David Rousset: French writer, deputy and officer of the Legion of Honour.
- William Sansom: English writer (The Loving Eye).
- Charles Moeller: Belgian theologist (Humanisme et saintetT).
- English explorer Robert F Scott and his expedition reach South Pole, only to discover that Roald Amundsen had gotten there before
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- That Mysterious Rag - American Quartet
- After the Honeymoon - Walter Van Brunt
- That Mysterious Rag - Arthur Collins & Albert Campbell