Tuesday 16 December 1941
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 16, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Lesley Stahl and Lesley Stahl in Lynn.
Ball of Fire, directed by Howard Hawks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Men at Work.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 December 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 December 1941!
Which were the important events of 16 December 1941 ?
- R.C. Saints - O Sapientia ; Adelaide of Italy
- South Africa - Day of Reconciliation
- Nepal - Constitution Day (To be confirmed)
- Kazakhstan - Independence Day
- Bahrain - National Day
- Bangladesh - Victory Day
- Lesley Stahl: American newscaster, the co-editor of CBS' "60 Minutes" as of 3/21/1991.
- Lesley Stahl in Lynn: Massachusetts, USA; White House correspondent (CBS-TV).
- Robert Kerman: American porn actor and producer.
- Roger Wheeler: English general.
- Sarawak occupied by Japanese
- World War II: Japanese forces occupy Miri, Sarawak
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1941 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- (There'll be Bluebirds Over) The White Cliffs of Dover - Kay Kyser & His Orchestra
- This Is No Laughing Matter - Charlie Spivak & His Orchestra