Sunday 18 July 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dolph Sweet and Eddie Kazak.
La Vénus d'Arles, directed by Georges Denola, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while The River's End by James Oliver Curwood was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 July 1920!
Which were the important events of 18 July 1920 ?
- Uruguay - Constitution Day
- Dolph Sweet: Actor (Gil McGowan-Another World).
- Eddie Kazak: American baseball player, a right-handed third baseman who played for the St. Louis Cardinals and Cincinnati Reds between 1948 and 1952.
- Abel Thomas: Fontenay-le-Comte Military man.
- Eric Brandon: English race car driver and businessman (d. 1982).
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Enrico Caruso - Love Me or Not
- Alabama Moon - Hawaiian Trio
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?