Tuesday 18 May 1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 18, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pope John Paul II and Lucia Mannucci.
Tit for Tat, directed by Charley Rogers, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 May 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 May 1920!
Which were the important events of 18 May 1920 ?
- Pope John Paul II
- Lucia Mannucci: Italian singer who, as the singer of light songs and part of a group of four, married one of the members.
- John Paul: Polish ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic priest who rose in the hierarchy of the church to be elected the 264th Pope on October 16, 1978, ca.
- Albert Warren: American editor and publisher, 3rd child.
- Pope John Paul II: Saint.
- John : Pope John Paul II (d. 2005).
- André Mazieres: Mazamet Journalist.
- Pope John: Paul II (born Karol Jozef Wojty?a) (d. 2005).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- All the Boys Love Mary - Eddie Cantor
- Sorry I Ain't Got It - Bert Williams
- John McCormack - Your Eyes Have Told Me So