Tuesday 18 May 1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pope John Paul II and Lucia Mannucci.
The Flapper, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while A Man for the Ages by Irving Bacheller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 May 1920!
Which were the important events of 18 May 1920 ?
- Pope John Paul II
- Lucia Mannucci: Italian singer who, as the singer of light songs and part of a group of four, married one of the members.
- Albert Warren: American editor and publisher, 3rd child.
- André Mazieres: Mazamet Journalist.
- John : Pope John Paul II (d. 2005).
- John Paul: Polish ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic priest who rose in the hierarchy of the church to be elected the 264th Pope on October 16, 1978, ca.
- Pope John: Paul II (born Karol Jozef Wojty?a) (d. 2005).
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Irene - Edith Day
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?