Sunday 14 March 1920US date format: 3/14/1920, UK date format: 14/3/1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 14, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Hank Ketcham and Karel Poma.
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, directed by John S. Robertson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 March 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 March 1920!
Which were the important events of 14 March 1920 ?
- Albania - Summer Day: Albanian holiday Summer is celebrated in this day in Elbasan and its surroundings.
- Pi Day - unofficial mathematics holiday.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honor of Mars were held.
- Saint Mathildis
- Saint Paulina
- Blessed Eve of Liege
- Japan - White Day: Japanese holiday similar to Valentine's Day (men give gifts to women).
- Hank Ketcham: American cartoonist, creator of "Dennis the Menace.
- Karel Poma
- Guy Ducoloné: French politician, who served as 'Parlementaire français Député' from 1964 to 1988.
- Dorothy Tyler-Odam: Great Britain, high jumper (1936, 48 Olympics - Silver Medalist).
- Memduh Ün: Turkish actor director producer and screenwriter (d. 2015).
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Wonderful Pal - George Meader
- The Bells of St Mary's - Frances Alda