Thursday 19 July 1928
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 19, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Bratby .
The Michigan Kid, directed by Irvin Willat, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 July 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 July 1928!
Which were the important events of 19 July 1928 ?
- According to sitcom Father Ted, previous events that occurred on July 19 included Galway being liberated by the Indians, Marathon was renamed Snickers and the Ice Age ended.
- St. Symmachus
- St. Machrina
- St. Arsenius
- Catholic - Feasts of St. Vincent de Paul
- Nicaragua - National Liberation Day
- Myanmar - Martyr's Day
- Malaysia - Birthday of Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Ng Sembilan
- Roman festivals - Lucaria
- John Bratby: Painter / writer (Breakdown).
- King Fuad of Egypt grabs power / disbands parliament