Tuesday 26 June 1928US date format: 6/26/1928, UK date format: 26/6/1928
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 26, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Peter Lougheed and Jacob Druckman in Philadelphia.
City Slickers, directed by mgm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 June 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 June 1928!
Which were the important events of 26 June 1928 ?
- Saints John and Paul
- The United Nations' Day in Support of Victims of Torture.
- Flag Day in Romania
- Sunthorn Phu Day in Thailand
- Independence Day in Madagascar
- Saint Josemarfa Escriv� (d. 1975)
- Jacob Druckman in Philadelphia: Pennsylvania, USA; composer (Animus I Auerole).
- Peter Lougheed: Canadian lawyer and politician.
- Richard Merrill: American executive and CEO in charge of Commerce Clearing House, a legal services computer processing and publishing company.
- Jean Uhl: French ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic priest ministering to the local community of Kingersheim, France.
- Jacob Druckman: American composer and academic (d. 1996).
- Yoshiro Nakamatsu: Japanese inventor.