Tuesday 20 January 1920US date format: 1/20/1920, UK date format: 20/1/1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 20, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Federico Fellini and DeForest Kelley.
On the Inside, directed by D.W. Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 January 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1920!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1920 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Federico Fellini: Italian film maker, a screenwriter and director of top Italian films, known by many as the master of cinema.
- DeForest Kelley: TV Actor.
- Sam M Gibbons (Representative-Democrat-Florida: 1963-).
- Frank Kush: American football player and coach.
- Peter Clemoes: anglo-Saxon scholar.
- Thorleif Schjelderup: Norwegian ski jumper and writer.
- Clint Wager: American athlete, pro-basketball player for one season, 1949-50.
- Maureen Dragone: American journalist and author.
- Richard John: Copeland Atkinson archaeologist.
- Georg Lurich: Estonian wrestler and strongman (d. 1920).
- Dutch 2nd Chamber passes school laws
- The American Civil Liberties Union is founded.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Everybody Calls Me Honey - Nora Bayes
- Ben Selvin & His Orchestra - Dardanella