Tuesday 20 January 1942
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 20, 1942). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Marc Nudant and Linda Moulton Howe.
Kings Row, directed by Sam Wood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
On TV people were watching Men at Work.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 January 1942
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1942!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1942 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Jean-Marc Nudant
- Linda Moulton Howe: American investigative journalist and documentary producer-writer-director-editor.
- Linda Howe: American journalist and producer.
- Japanese invade Burma
- World War II: At the Wannsee Conference held in the Berlin suburb of Wannsee, senior Nazi German officials discuss the implementation of the ''Final Solution to the Jewish Question''.