Tuesday 21 January 1919
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jinx Falkenburg and Gina Ceaglio.
Hustling for Health, directed by Frank Terry, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 January 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 January 1919!
Which were the important events of 21 January 1919 ?
- National Hugging Day
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agnes.
- Mauritius - Thaipoosam Cavadee.
- UN Arms Day
- Jinx Falkenburg: Barcelona, Spain -- Actress (Masquerade Party).
- Gina Ceaglio: American pro astrologer since 1960, writer, teacher, lecturer and counselor.
- Eric ''Winkle'' Brown: Scottish test pilot.
- Pierre Georges: French Communist resistant, better known as Colonel Fabien, who was one of the two members of the French Communist Party who perpetrated the first assassinations of German personnel during the Occupation of France during the Second World War.
- Eric Brown: Scottish captain and pilot.
- Gojong of Joseon: Emperor of Korea (Born 1852).
- Sinn Fein proclaims parliament of Free Ireland.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Hatikva (Our Hope) - Alma Gluck
- Hindustan - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell