Wednesday 22 January 1919
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Elayne Blythe and Diomedes Olivo.
Adele, directed by Wallace Worsley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
while Dangerous Days by Mary Roberts Rinehart was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 January 1919!
Which were the important events of 22 January 1919 ?
- New Zealand - Wellington Anniversary.
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Vincent.
- Elayne Blythe: American participant in the Hollywood scene who formed the Film Advisory Board in 1975 to state the contents of videos and films by a rating system.
- Diomedes Olivo: Dominican baseball player and scout (d. 1977).
- Act Zluky is signed, unifying the Ukrainian People's Republic and the West Ukrainian National Republic.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Rose of No Man's Land - Charles Hart & Elliot Shaw
- After You've Gone - Marion Harris
- Blue Bird - Elizabeth Spencer
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?