Wednesday 21 January 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Errol Walton Barrow Prime Minister of Barbados (DLP) (1966-76 and Torsten Nilsson.
Suds, directed by Jack Dillon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while A Man for the Ages by Irving Bacheller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 January 1920!
Which were the important events of 21 January 1920 ?
- National Hugging Day
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agnes.
- Mauritius - Thaipoosam Cavadee.
- UN Arms Day
- Errol Walton Barrow Prime Minister of Barbados (DLP) (1966-76: 1986-87).
- Torsten Nilsson: composer.
- Donald Cuthbert: Coleman economic historian.
- Ferdinand Schirren: Belgian musician, percussionist.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Sweet and Low - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
- Hymn to the Sun (Coq D' Or) - Mabel Garrison
- When I'm Gone You'll Soon Forget - Peerless Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?