Wednesday 29 January 1919
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Wilson Ferreira Aldunate and Norman F.
Hard Boiled, directed by Victor L. Schertzinger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
while The Desert of Wheat by Zane Gre was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 January 1919!
Which were the important events of 29 January 1919 ?
- Wilson Ferreira Aldunate
- Norman F: Simpson British playwright (One Way Pendulum).
- Wilson Ferreira: Uruguayan politician, a member of the opposition in 1985.
- Peter Inchbald: British intellectual, Army Captain, artist, industrialist and writer who published four novel series of mysteries featuring Detective-Inspector Franco Corti.
- Secretary of state proclaims the 18th amendment (prohibition).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Hatikva (Our Hope) - Alma Gluck
- Hindustan - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?