Friday 26 March 1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include George E Brown Jr (Representative-Democrat-California and Bill MacPhail.
Gricka vjestica, directed by Hinko Nucic, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while A Man for the Ages by Irving Bacheller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 March 1920!
Which were the important events of 26 March 1920 ?
- Saint Emmanuel (died 304)
- Saint Ludger
- Saint Larissa
- Prince Kuhio Day in Hawaii
- Zoroastrianism - Prophet Zoroaster's Birthday.
- George E Brown Jr (Representative-Democrat-California: 1963-71, 1973-).
- Bill MacPhail: American TV executive, third child.
- Sergio Livingstone: Chilean footballer and journalist (d. 2012).
- William Chester Minor: American surgeon and contributor to the Oxford English Dictionary (Born 1834).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Where the Lanterns Glow - Fred Van Eps (as Van Eps Trio)
- Tents of Arabs - Conway's Band
- Al Jolson - You Ain't Heard Nothin' Yet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?