Friday 26 March 1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 26, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include George E Brown Jr (Representative-Democrat-California and Bill MacPhail.
Sex, directed by Fred Niblo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 March 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 March 1920!
Which were the important events of 26 March 1920 ?
- Saint Emmanuel (died 304)
- Saint Ludger
- Saint Larissa
- Prince Kuhio Day in Hawaii
- Zoroastrianism - Prophet Zoroaster's Birthday.
- George E Brown Jr (Representative-Democrat-California: 1963-71, 1973-).
- Bill MacPhail: American TV executive, third child.
- Sergio Livingstone: Chilean footballer and journalist (d. 2012).
- William Chester Minor: American surgeon and contributor to the Oxford English Dictionary (Born 1834).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Dardanella - Prince's Dance Orchestra
- When the Moon Shines on the Moonshine - Bert Williams
- I Might Be Your Once-in-a-While - Olive Kline
- When It Comes To Lovin' the Girls, I'm Way Ahead of The Times - Eddie Cantor