Friday 27 June 1941
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 27, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Krzysztof Kieslowski and Avi Lerner.
The Bride Came C.O.D., directed by William Keighley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching CBS Television Quiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 June 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 June 1941!
Which were the important events of 27 June 1941 ?
- National HIV Testing Day in United States
- National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom 
- Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)
- Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
- Krzysztof Kieslowski: Polish film director, dies of heart attack at age 54 (born 1941).
- James P Hogan: British science fiction author.
- Avi Lerner: Israeli-born American film producer.
- Bill Baxley: American lawyer and politician 24th Lieutenant Governor of Alabama.
- James Hogan: English-Irish author (d. 2010).
- Krzysztof Kieślowski: Polish director and screenwriter (d. 1996).
- Bialystok Poland falls to Germany
- Nazi manifest against the Jews in Amsterdam
- Romanian governmental forces, allies of Nazi Germany, launch one of the most violent pogroms in Jewish history in the city of Iasi, (Romania), resulting in the murder of at least 13,266 Jews.
- German troops capture the city of Bia?ystok during Operation Barbarossa.