Saturday 27 November 1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Elaine Greene and David Waller.
Anna Boleyn, directed by Ernst Lubitsch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 November 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 November 1920!
Which were the important events of 27 November 1920 ?
- David Waller: Actor (Shadowlands, Work is a 4 Letter Word).
- Elaine Greene: Literary Agent.
- John Richard Ravensdale: Historian.
- Max Tripels: Attorney / Dutch MP.
- Maximilien Bastard: French boilermaker and member of the Communist Youth involved in anti-German protests during World War II.
- Abe Lenstra: Dutch international footballer (d. 1985).
- Buster Merryfield: British actor (Born 1920).
- Cal Worthington: American captain and car dealer (d. 2013).
- Alexius Meinong: Ukrainian-Austrian philosopher and academic (d. 1920).