Saturday 13 November 2010
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 13, 2010). The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to We R Who We R by Ke$ha.
Paradox, directed by Brenton Spencer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2010
while Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk by David Sedaris was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Glory Daze.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Battle Dex or CityVille.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 November 2010
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 2010!
Which were the important events of 13 November 2010 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 13 November
- Filipino boxer Manny Pacquiao defeats American Antonio Margarito to become the first boxer ever to win championships in eight different weight classes.
- Burmese opposition politician Aung San Suu Kyi is released from her house arrest.
- The Nigerian military asks civilians in the Niger Delta creeks to leave, warning of action against camps of criminal gangs in the area. (AFP)
- The Kenyan navy shoots dead three suspected Somali pirates who had attacked a naval patrol. (Reuters)
- Somali pirates hijack a Chinese ship with 29 crew on board in the Arabian Sea. (''Times of India'')
- Taliban insurgents attack the airport in the Afghan city of Jalalabad and a nearby base. (BBC)
- A fire kills dozens of animals at a zoo in Karlsruhe, Germany. (BBC)
- Leaders from the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation area attend the APEC Japan 2010 summit in Yokohama. (Japan Times)
- Thousands demonstrate against Chinese President Hu Jintao's visit, against the background of a dispute between Japan and China over islands in the East China Sea, condemning “Chinese imperialism” while waving the flags Tibet, East Turkestan and south Mongolia. (AP)
- Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter says that Hamas has agreed to deliver a letter from abducted Israel Defense Forces soldier Gilad Shalit to his family Carter has mediated between the two sides in the past. (''Haaretz'')
- The United Nations Security Council receives a report on violations of the Darfur weapons embargo China says it is vaguely worded and full of flaws. (BBC)
- Morocco arrests 96 people it accuses of inciting violence during last Monday's deadly police raid on the Gdaim Izik camp in Western Sahara. Half a dozen appear before a military court, including activist Annaama Asfari. (Al Jazeera)
- Police and protesters clash in the Bangladeshi capital Dhaka over the authorities' bid to evict opposition leader Khaleda Zia from her home. (Al Jazeera)
- The French Cabinet led by Prime Minister François Fillon resigns ahead of a reshuffle by President Nicolas Sarkozy. (BBC)
- Seongnam Ilhwa Chunma (South Korea) defeats Zob Ahan F.C. (Iran) 3-1 to win the AFC Champions League. (Football 3)
- Manny Pacquiao defeats Antonio Margarito to win the WBC World Super Welterweight title, winning his record eighth belt in eight championship classes. (AP via NBC)
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 13 November 2010
Serie AItalian Football
- Fiorentina - Cesena : 1 - 0
- Juventus - Roma : 1 - 1
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Charleroi - Westerlo : 0 - 1
- Club Brugge - Lierse : 2 - 0
- Genk - Cercle Brugge : 3 - 0
- Germinal - Standard : 0 - 1
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- FC Koln - M'gladbach : 0 - 4
- Kaiserslautern - Stuttgart : 3 - 3
- Mainz - Hannover : 0 - 1
- St Pauli - Leverkusen : 0 - 1
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Bielefeld - Osnabruck : 2 - 1
- Frankfurt FSV - Union Berlin : 2 - 1
Planetary positions on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in November 2010?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2010 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Can't Be Friends - Trey Songz
- Deuces - Chris Brown Featuring Tyga & Kevin McCall
- Bottoms Up - Trey Songz Featuring Nicki Minaj
- No Hands - Waka Flocka Flame Featuring Roscoe Dash & Wale
- Right Above It - Lil Wayne Featuring Drake
- Holding You Down (Goin In Circles) - Jazmine Sullivan
- Aston Martin Music - Rick Ross Featuring Drake & Chrisette Michele
- All I Want Is You - Miguel Featuring J. Cole
- Love All Over Me - Monica
- Fancy - Drake Featuring T.I. & Swizz Beatz
Top #10 Latin songs
- Danza Kuduro - Don Omar & Lucenzo
- Loca - Shakira Featuring El Cata
- Nina De Mi Corazon - La Arrolladora Banda el Limon de Rene Camacho
- Corazon Sin Cara - Prince Royce
- Al Diablo Lo Nuestro - Espinoza Paz
- Sergio Vega - Millonario de Amor
- La Despedida - Daddy Yankee
- Bon, Bon - Pitbull
- El Malo - Aventura
- Cuando Me Enamoro - Enrique Iglesias Featuring Juan Luis Guerra
Top #10 Rock songs
- Stone Sour - Say You'll Haunt Me
- The Black Keys - Tighten Up
- Neon Trees - Animal
- Mumford & Sons - Little Lion Man
- Kings Of Leon - Radioactive
- Love-Hate-Sex-Pain - Godsmack
- Linkin Park - Waiting For The End
- World So Cold - Three Days Grace
- Phoenix - Lisztomania
- Porn Star Dancing - My Darkest Days Featuring Zakk Wylde
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
The audit stemmed from questions about potential conflicts of interest at the Social Innovation Fund, which distributes federal money to promising nonprofits. [..]
The company said a “specific component in the turbine area” caused an oil fire that forced an A380 Airbus to make an emergency landing in Singapore last week. [..]
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?