Monday 22 November 2010
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 22, 2010). The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Like A G6 by Far*East Movement.
TRON: Legacy, directed by Joseph Kosinski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2010
while Sh*T My Dad Says by Justin Halpern was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Glory Daze.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Ar Tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel or CSI: Crime City.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 November 2010
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 2010!
Which were the important events of 22 November 2010 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 22 November
- A stampede during Bon Om Thook (Khmer Water Festival) celebrations in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, kills 347.ref name=quotcnn25quot
- An army robot encounters water and breaks down 550 metres into the Pike River Mine in New Zealand where 29 miners are missing, but drilling of a shaft continues to allow air sampling. (''The Sydney Morning Herald'')
- All 29 Chinese miners trapped in the flooded Batian mine in Sichuan Province are rescued. (''China Daily'')
- South Korean Defense Minister Kim Tae-Young says the country may consider redeploying U.S. tactical nuclear weapons after the announcement of a new nuclear uranium enrichment plant by North Korea. (''China Daily'')
- Israel's parliament passes a bill requiring a special parliamentary majority or a referendum before Israel could relinquish the Golan Heights or east Jerusalem for a peace deal. (''The Jerusalem Post'')
- Ten Somalis go on trial in Germany for attacking a German ship in the country's first pirate trial in 400 years. (Al Jazeera)
- Former Vice President of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Jean-Pierre Bemba, goes on trial for crimes against humanity and war crimes at the International Criminal Court in The Hague. (CNN)
- Chinese authorities begin a search for a batch of melamine-tainted products in Hubei. (RTHK)
- A Washington D.C. jury convicts Ingmar Guandique of the murder of Chandra Levy. (''The Washington Post'')
- CBC News leaks a suggestion that Hezbollah may have been responsible for the murder of Rafik Hariri. (CBC)
- Irish financial crisis:
- Brian Cowen, the Taoiseach, states that he will call an early election once the Oireachtas passes an emergency budget to tackle the financial crisis. (''The New York Times'')
- Protesters, including TD Aengus Ó Snodaigh, gather in Dublin. Some enter Government Buildings. Protesters are struck with batons while trying to sit down. (''The Irish Times'')
- Former Nigerian Vice President Atiku Abubakar is chosen to challenge incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan for the ruling People's Democratic Party nomination in next year's presidential election. (AFP via Google News)
- The Burmese embassy in Bangkok, Thailand, grants Aung San Suu Kyi's younger son Kim Aris a visa to see her. (Sify India)
- Minoru Yanagida resigns as the Japanese Minister of Justice for joking about how easy his job was. (Japan Today)
- Canadian baseball player Joey Votto of the Cincinnati Reds wins Most Valuable Player of the National League in Major League Baseball in an almost unanimous vote. (Major League Baseball)
- Brad Childress is sacked as head coach of the Minnesota Vikings National Football League team. (AP)
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 22 November 2010
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Duisburg - Cottbus : 2 - 2
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Getafe - Zaragoza : 1 - 1
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Sunderland - Everton : 2 - 2
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Novara - Reggina : 3 - 1
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2010 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Can't Be Friends - Trey Songz
- Deuces - Chris Brown Featuring Tyga & Kevin McCall
- Aston Martin Music - Rick Ross Featuring Drake & Chrisette Michele
- No Hands - Waka Flocka Flame Featuring Roscoe Dash & Wale
- Right Above It - Lil Wayne Featuring Drake
- Bottoms Up - Trey Songz Featuring Nicki Minaj
- Willow - Whip My Hair
- Love All Over Me - Monica
- All I Want Is You - Miguel Featuring J. Cole
- Lay It Down - Lloyd
Top #10 Latin songs
- Danza Kuduro - Don Omar & Lucenzo
- Loca - Shakira Featuring El Cata
- Nina De Mi Corazon - La Arrolladora Banda el Limon de Rene Camacho
- Corazon Sin Cara - Prince Royce
- La Despedida - Daddy Yankee
- Bon, Bon - Pitbull
- Sergio Vega - Millonario de Amor
- Al Diablo Lo Nuestro - Espinoza Paz
- El Malo - Aventura
- Ni Lo Intentes - Julion Alvarez y Su Norteno Banda
Top #10 Rock songs
- The Black Keys - Tighten Up
- Stone Sour - Say You'll Haunt Me
- Mumford & Sons - Little Lion Man
- Neon Trees - Animal
- Kings Of Leon - Radioactive
- Linkin Park - Waiting For The End
- Love-Hate-Sex-Pain - Godsmack
- Porn Star Dancing - My Darkest Days Featuring Zakk Wylde
- World So Cold - Three Days Grace
- Jimmy Eat World - My Best Theory
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
Danielle Arceneaux joined the New York office of Cramer-Krasselt as vice president and director for public relations. She succeeds Deborah Radman. [..]
A new campaign for Hard Rock Cafe International encourages consumers to “see the show” through social media, print ads and mobile ads. [..]
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $37.87
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $91.60
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $74.90
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $42.95
- 1 CHF = 6.7136 CNY
- 1 CAD = 6.5262 CNY
- 1 CAD = 0.9715 CHF
- 1 AUD = 6.572 CNY
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?