Sunday 21 November 2010
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 21, 2010). The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to What's My Name? by Rihanna.
Burlesque, directed by Steve Antin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2010
while Decision Points by George W. Bush was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Glory Daze.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bar Oasis or Cosmos X2.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 November 2010
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 2010!
Which were the important events of 21 November 2010 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 21 November
- Protesters gather outside Government Buildings in Dublin. (''The Irish Times'')
- Eurozone countries agree to a rescue package for the Republic of Ireland from the European Financial Stability Facility in response to the country's financial crisis..
- At least six suspected Islamist militants are killed in a U.S. drone attack in Pakistan's North Waziristan region. (DNA India)
- Seven people are killed after a bomb planted by suspected Maoist rebels explodes in Aurangabad district, Bihar, northeastern India. (BBC)
- Pope Benedict XVI says his personal opinion is that condoms may be used ampquotin exceptional casesampquot to combat HIV-AIDS, but the Vatican says it has not has changed its policy on contraception. (AP via Google News)
- Canadian pop star Justin Bieber wins four awards at the American Music Awards. (BBC)
- North Korea unveils a new uranium enrichment plant. (Arirang)
- Irish financial crisis
- Minister for Finance Brian Lenihan, Jnr applies for an international bailout to deal with the Irish financial crisis. (BBC)
- A ministerial car runs over a protestor who is then taken away in an ambulance. (BBC News)
- A chemical factory explodes in Yushe county, North China's Shanxi province, killing at least three. (Xinhua)
- A flood traps 28 people in a coal mine in Sichuan, southwestern China. (''China Daily'')
- The death toll from the eruptions of Mount Merapi in Indonesia reaches 292. (CNN)
- Four Haitian presidential candidates call for the postponement of the Haitian elections set for November 28 as the country struggles with a cholera epidemic which has killed nearly 1,200. (AFP via Google News)
- Rescuers begin drilling a hole to analyse air inside the Pike River mine in New Zealand. There has been no communication with the 29 trapped miners. (Adelaiden Now)
- Russia hosts the International Tiger Forum summit meeting of international wildlife experts and officials from 13 countries in St.Petersburg, to discuss the protection of tigers which could become extinct in 12 years if unprotected. (Voice of America)
- Aasia Bibi, a Christian woman sentenced to death in Pakistan on charges of blasphemy against Islam, appeals to President Asif Ali Zardari to pardon her. (''The Nation'')
- An Israeli military court demotes two Givati Brigade staff sergeants to sergeant after convicting them of forcing a nine-year-old Palestinian boy to open two bags thought to contain explosives. (''The Jerusalem Post'')
- Thirty five people are arrested in Salt, Jordan, to restore calm after four days of rioting following the police shooting of an alleged traffic violator. (''The Washington Post'')
- Iran delays the trial of two American citizens detained while hiking until 6 February 2011. (CNN)
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 21 November 2010
Serie AItalian Football
- Brescia - Cagliari : 1 - 2
- Catania - Bari : 1 - 0
- Cesena - Palermo : 1 - 2
- Chievo - Inter : 2 - 1
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Club Brugge - Cercle Brugge : 0 - 1
- Waregem - Standard : 2 - 0
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- St Pauli - Wolfsburg : 1 - 1
- Stuttgart - FC Koln : 0 - 1
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Augsburg - Karlsruhe : 3 - 1
- Erzgebirge Aue - Aachen : 2 - 1
- Munich 1860 - Frankfurt FSV : 3 - 3
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2010 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Can't Be Friends - Trey Songz
- Deuces - Chris Brown Featuring Tyga & Kevin McCall
- No Hands - Waka Flocka Flame Featuring Roscoe Dash & Wale
- Right Above It - Lil Wayne Featuring Drake
- Aston Martin Music - Rick Ross Featuring Drake & Chrisette Michele
- Bottoms Up - Trey Songz Featuring Nicki Minaj
- All I Want Is You - Miguel Featuring J. Cole
- Love All Over Me - Monica
- Willow - Whip My Hair
- Holding You Down (Goin In Circles) - Jazmine Sullivan
Top #10 Latin songs
- Danza Kuduro - Don Omar & Lucenzo
- Nina De Mi Corazon - La Arrolladora Banda el Limon de Rene Camacho
- Loca - Shakira Featuring El Cata
- Corazon Sin Cara - Prince Royce
- Al Diablo Lo Nuestro - Espinoza Paz
- Sergio Vega - Millonario de Amor
- La Despedida - Daddy Yankee
- Bon, Bon - Pitbull
- El Malo - Aventura
- Cuando Me Enamoro - Enrique Iglesias Featuring Juan Luis Guerra
Top #10 Rock songs
- Stone Sour - Say You'll Haunt Me
- The Black Keys - Tighten Up
- Mumford & Sons - Little Lion Man
- Kings Of Leon - Radioactive
- Neon Trees - Animal
- Linkin Park - Waiting For The End
- Love-Hate-Sex-Pain - Godsmack
- World So Cold - Three Days Grace
- Porn Star Dancing - My Darkest Days Featuring Zakk Wylde
- Phoenix - Lisztomania
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
Experts suggest that half of a child’s computer time should be educational and that multitasking while studying should be limited. [..]
The Air Force accidentally sent each bidder for an aerial tanker contract sensitive data about the other’s proposal, Pentagon officials said. [..]
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?