Sunday 28 November 2010
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 28, 2010). The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Like A G6 by Far*East Movement.
TRON: Legacy, directed by Joseph Kosinski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2010
while Me by Ricky Martin was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Glory Daze.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter or Disney Sing It: Family Hits.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 November 2010
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 November 2010!
Which were the important events of 28 November 2010 ?
- Also see November 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day - Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bah�
- Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii: Feast of the Holy Sovereigns in honor of the founders of the Anglican Church of Hawaii
- Albania - Albanian Independence day (from Turkey, 1912); also known as Albanian Flag Day due to other National events that correspond to this day
- Mauritania - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- R.C. Saints - Pope Gregory III
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 28 November
- China calls for emergency “six-party talks” on resolving the crisis. (CNN)
- Artillery fire is heard on Yeonpyeong Island after residents are ordered to take shelter. (AP)
- WikiLeaks releases a collection of more than 250,000 American diplomatic cables, including 100,000 marked quotsecretquot or quotconfidentialquot. 1,796 memos from US embassy in Manila in WikiLeaks 'Cablegate' | ABS-CBN News | Latest Philippine Headlines, Breaking News, Video, Analysis, Features!-- Bot generated title --
- The United States Department of State says the planned release of a new batch of classified documents would place its military operations at risk, and warns of possible legal action if they were found to have been provided in violation of U.S. law. (''The Washington Post'')
- Wikileaks releases 250,000 messages sent by U.S. embassies, including messages discussing corruption, criticisms of the UK, Guantánamo Bay prison camp, a Chinese cyber attack, the relationship between Vladimir Putin and Silvio Berlusconi, and a possible unified Korea. (Sky News)
- The White House issues a statement of condemnation ampquotin the strongest terms of the unauthorised disclosure of classified documents and sensitive national security informationampquot. (BBC)
- Korean peninsula:
- The United States Navy and South Korean Navy hold exercises in the waters west of the Korean Peninsula despite warnings from North Korea. (Reuters)
- North Korea deploys surface-to-air missiles near its disputed border in the Yellow Sea. (''The New York Times'')
- Israeli soldiers shoot and wound four Palestinians who were digging for gravel in northern Gaza Strip. (Xinhua)
- Leslie Nielsen, famed for his roles in ''Airplane!'' and ''The Naked Gun'' series, dies at the age of 84 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. (AP via Fox News)
- Central China's Hunan Province begins building the country's third National Supercomputing Center (NSCC), where the world's fastest supercomputer, the Tianhe-1A, will be installed. (Sina)
- Irish financial crisis:
- European Union finance ministers meet to work out the details for rescuing the Irish economy, and to outline an agreement for a fund to rescue other economically troubled euro-zone nations. (Bloomberg)
- The EU approves an €85 billion rescue deal for Ireland, which includes €10 billion for bank recapitalisation, €25 billion for banking contingencies and €50 billion for financing the budget. (BBC)
- Fire damages Turkey's historic Haydarpaşa Terminal in Istanbul. (euronews)
- At least 8 people are killed when a Russian Ilyushin Il-76 cargo plane bound for Khartoum, Sudan, crashes minutes after take off in a residential area of Karachi, Pakistan. (''The Star'')
- Parts of the UK experience their coldest temperatures on record for November overnight. (''The Daily Telegraph'')
- Ireland experiences heavy snow which causes disruptions to its transport system and its finance minister. (''The Wall Street Journal'')
- Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni becomes the first foreign leader to visit the Somali capital Mogadishu in 20 years. (''Daily Nation'')
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 28 November 2010
Serie AItalian Football
- Bari - Cesena : 1 - 1
- Brescia - Genoa : 0 - 0
- Cagliari - Lecce : 3 - 2
- Inter - Parma : 5 - 2
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Mechelen - Waregem : 0 - 0
- St Truiden - Club Brugge : 2 - 1
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- FC Koln - Wolfsburg : 1 - 1
- Werder Bremen - St Pauli : 3 - 0
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Cottbus - Erzgebirge Aue : 6 - 0
- Ingolstadt - Union Berlin : 1 - 0
- Karlsruhe - Oberhausen : 4 - 0
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2010 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Can't Be Friends - Trey Songz
- Deuces - Chris Brown Featuring Tyga & Kevin McCall
- Aston Martin Music - Rick Ross Featuring Drake & Chrisette Michele
- No Hands - Waka Flocka Flame Featuring Roscoe Dash & Wale
- Right Above It - Lil Wayne Featuring Drake
- Bottoms Up - Trey Songz Featuring Nicki Minaj
- Willow - Whip My Hair
- Love All Over Me - Monica
- All I Want Is You - Miguel Featuring J. Cole
- Lay It Down - Lloyd
Top #10 Latin songs
- Danza Kuduro - Don Omar & Lucenzo
- Loca - Shakira Featuring El Cata
- Nina De Mi Corazon - La Arrolladora Banda el Limon de Rene Camacho
- Corazon Sin Cara - Prince Royce
- La Despedida - Daddy Yankee
- Bon, Bon - Pitbull
- Sergio Vega - Millonario de Amor
- Al Diablo Lo Nuestro - Espinoza Paz
- El Malo - Aventura
- Ni Lo Intentes - Julion Alvarez y Su Norteno Banda
Top #10 Rock songs
- The Black Keys - Tighten Up
- Stone Sour - Say You'll Haunt Me
- Mumford & Sons - Little Lion Man
- Neon Trees - Animal
- Kings Of Leon - Radioactive
- Linkin Park - Waiting For The End
- Love-Hate-Sex-Pain - Godsmack
- Porn Star Dancing - My Darkest Days Featuring Zakk Wylde
- World So Cold - Three Days Grace
- Jimmy Eat World - My Best Theory
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
Mr. Nyrop took over Northwest Airlines in 1954 and led it for nearly a quarter-century. [..]
European leaders planned a hasty meeting for Sunday to complete a multibillion-dollar bailout for Ireland, and one big question was whether Irish banks’ bondholders would face losses. [..]
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?