Monday 30 January 1939US date format: 1/30/1939, UK date format: 30/1/1939
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on January 30, 1939). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Frank Wolf and Frank R. Wolf.
Stagecoach, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
On TV people were watching Vine Street.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 January 1939
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 January 1939!
Which were the important events of 30 January 1939 ?
- Frank Wolf: Politician.
- Frank R. Wolf: Politician.
- Nick Gaselee: Racehorse trainer.
- Frank R Wolf American politician (Representative-Republican-Virginia: 1981-).
- Heavy after shocks destroy some of Chile
- Hitler calls for extermination of European Jews
- Hitler gives a speech before the ''Reichstag'' calling for an quotexport battlequot to increase German foreign exchange holdings. The same speech also sees Hitler's quotprophecyquot where he warns that if quotJewish financersquot start a war against Germany, the...result will be the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europequot.