Monday 30 January 1939
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Nick Gaselee and Frank R Wolf American politician (Representative-Republican-Virginia.
Gunga Din, directed by George Stevens, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
while Wickford Point by John P. Marquand was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Television Surveys.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 January 1939!
Which were the important events of 30 January 1939 ?
- Nick Gaselee: Racehorse trainer.
- Frank R Wolf American politician (Representative-Republican-Virginia: 1981-).
- Heavy after shocks destroy some of Chile
- Hitler calls for extermination of European Jews
- Hitler gives a speech before the ''Reichstag'' calling for an quotexport battlequot to increase German foreign exchange holdings. The same speech also sees Hitler's quotprophecyquot where he warns that if quotJewish financersquot start a war against Germany, the...result will be the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europequot.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?