Monday 2 January 1939
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 2, 1939). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Son of Frankenstein, directed by Rowland V. Lee, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
On TV people were watching Western Cabaret.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 January 1939
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 January 1939!
Which were the important events of 2 January 1939 ?
- New Zealand ? Statutory holiday, Second day of New Year.
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- Slovenia ? Second day of New Year.
- Scotland ? Second day of the Hogmanay Bank Holiday.
- Catholicism and Anglicanism ? Feast day of St. Basil the Great and Gregory Nazianzen.
- The eighth day of Christmas (and ninth night of same) in Western Christianity.
- Science Fiction Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 02 January
- Roman Dmowski: Polish politician (Born 1864).
- Bradman scores 107 South Africa vs. Victoria, his 4th consecutive century