Thursday 19 January 1939US date format: 1/19/1939, UK date format: 19/1/1939
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 19, 1939). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Phil Everly .
Gunga Din, directed by George Stevens, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
On TV people were watching Television Surveys.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 January 1939
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1939!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1939 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Phil Everly: American musician, a singing star with...
- Cliff Heathcote: American baseball player (Born 1898).
- Ernest Hausen of Wisconsin, USA sets chicken-plucking record-4.4 seconds.