Wednesday 3 March 1920US date format: 3/3/1920, UK date format: 3/3/1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 3, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include James Doohan and Ronald Searle.
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, directed by John S. Robertson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 March 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 March 1920!
Which were the important events of 3 March 1920 ?
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day
- Bulgaria - Liberation Day.
- Malawi - Martyr's Day.
- Hinamatsuri - Japanese celebration day for girls.
- James Doohan: Canadian-American actor (d. 2005).
- Ronald Searle: American artist whose drawings were...
- Julius Boros: pro golfer (US Open 1952), dies of heart...
- Hubert Giraud (composer)
- Julius Boros golfer (PGA Champion 1968: US Open 1952, 1963).
- Hubert Giraud: French composer and lyricist.
- Theodor Philipsen: Danish painter (Born 1840).
- Montreal Canadiens scores NHL record 16 goals beating QuTbec Bulldogs.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I Gave Her That - Al Jolson
- Poor Little Butterfly is a Fly Gal Now - All-Star Trio
- William Tell Overture - Columbia Orchestra