Sunday 3 December 1939
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 3, 1939). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Terry Cole-Whittaker and Don Calfa.
The Devil's Daughter, directed by Arthur H. Leonard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 December 1939
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1939!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1939 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- Terry Cole-Whittaker: American Religious Science pastor from 1977, a fireball who took San Diego by storm with her up-beat, you-can-do-it message.
- Harry Reid: Politician.
- Don Calfa: American actor.
- John Paul: Sr.
- David Phillips: English chemist and academic.
- Princess Louise: Duchess of Argyll, daughter of Queen Victoria (Born 1848).