Friday 4 January 1929
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bobby Tulloch and Amitai W.
The Sixth Sense, directed by Eusebio Fernndez Ardavn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
On TV people were watching British Movietone News.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1929!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1929 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Bobby Tulloch: Ornithologist.
- Amitai W: Etzioni; American sociologist (Active Society).
- Corky Valentine: American baseball player, a right-handed pitcher with the Cincinnati Reds for 2 seasons from 1954-55.
- Günter Schabowski: German journalist and politician (d. 2015).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1929 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Ted Weems & His Orchestra - You're the Cream in My Coffee
- Sweethearts On Parade - Guy Lombardo & His Royal Canadians
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?