Wednesday 30 January 1929
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Viscount Long and Xavier Dor.
The Broadway Melody, directed by Harry Beaumont, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
On TV people were watching British Movietone News (1929 TV Series).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 January 1929!
Which were the important events of 30 January 1929 ?
- Viscount Long: .
- Xavier Dor: French social activist, an impassioned pro-life advocate.
- Gloria Leggett: American astrologer.
- Lois Hole: Canadian politician author businesswoman academician and professional gardener (d. 2005).
- Hugh Tayfield: South African cricketer (d. 1994).
- Lucille Teasdale-Corti: Canadian physician and international aid worker (Born 1929)
- La Goulue: French entertainer, a cabaret singer and can-can dancer, born as Louise Weber was born into a Jewish family from Alsace, immortalized in a portrait painted by Henri Toulouse-Lautrec called "La Goulue.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 30 January 1929
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?