Thursday 5 June 1941
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 5, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Martha Argerich and Spalding Gray.
Underground, directed by Vincent Sherman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 June 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1941!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1941 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- Martha Argerich: Argentinean pianist, interpreter of Chopin and winner of the 1965 award in Warsaw.
- Spalding Gray: American entertainer, a humorist, satirist and stage monologist.
- Jim Lewis (astrologer)
- Martha Argerich in Buenos Aires: Argentina; pianist (debut 1949).
- Robert Kraft: American entrepreneur; chairman and owner of the New England Patriots football team.
- Jim Lewis: American astrologer.
- Duane Duke Sims: Baseball player.
- Jeff Rooker: Baron Rooker English academic and politician Minister of State for Immigration.
- Gudrun Sjödén: Swedish designer.
- Erasmo Carlos: Brazilian singer and songwriter.
- Floyd Butler: Rocker.
- Jeffrey Rooker: MP (Labour).
- Sandor Szabo beats B Nagurski in St. Louis, to become wrestling champ
- Four thousand Chongqing residents are asphyxiated in a bomb shelter during the Bombing of Chongqing.