Tuesday 21 July 1914
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 21, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Philippe Ariès and Philippe Aries.
The Property Man, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 July 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 July 1914!
Which were the important events of 21 July 1914 ?
- St. Zoticus
- St. Victor of Marseilles
- St. Barhadbesciabus
- St. Arbogastus
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Praxedes
- Singapore: Racial Harmony Day
- Guam: Liberation Day (1944)
- Bolivia: Martyrs' Day
- Belgium: National holiday (1831 - inauguration of LTopold I, first king of the Belgians)
- Philippe Ariès
- Philippe Aries: French historian, a self-styled "weekend historian" as he spent his conventional life working as an information officer on tropical agriculture.
- Aleksander Kreek: Estonian shot putter and discus thrower (d. 1977).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- In the Valley of the Moon - Elizabeth Spencer & Vernon Archibald
- When the Angelus is Ringing - Peerless Quartet