Saturday 10 January 1920US date format: 1/10/1920, UK date format: 10/1/1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 10, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Georges Marchal and Émile Danoën.
Pollyanna, directed by Paul Powell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 January 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 1920!
Which were the important events of 10 January 1920 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
- Georges Marchal: French actor, a member of the Comédie...
- Émile Danoën: French journalist and novelist who won...
- Rosella Hightower: American ballerina (d. 2008).
- Max Patkin: American baseball player and clown (d....
- Montreal Canadiens (14) and Toronto Saint Patricks (7) score NHL record 21 goals.
- Silver reaches record $1.37 an ounce.
- The Treaty of Versailles takes effect, officially ending World War I.
- League of Nations Covenant enters into force.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Peggy - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
- Blues (My Naughty Sweetie Gives to Me) - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Wait Till You Get Them Up in the Air, Boys - Billy Murray