Tuesday 10 January 1928US date format: 1/10/1928, UK date format: 10/1/1928
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 10, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Philip Levine (poet) and Wallace Berry.
High Stakes, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 January 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 1928!
Which were the important events of 10 January 1928 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
- Philip Levine (poet)
- Wallace Berry: Composer.
- Donald Brooks: fashion designer (Emmy 1983).
- Suzel Fuzeau-Braesch: French astrologer, one of the first women, along with Françoise Gauquelin-Schneider and Elizabeth Tessier to make outstanding contributions to astrological research in Europe.
- Philip Levine: American poet, who won the 1995 Pulitzer Prize for Poetry for his collection of poems titled "The Simple Truth" (1994).
- Peter Mathias: English historian and academic.
- Soviet Union orders exile of Leon Trotsky.