Sunday 22 January 1928
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 22, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Birch Bayh and Jorge Ibarguengoitia.
High Stakes, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 January 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 January 1928!
Which were the important events of 22 January 1928 ?
- New Zealand - Wellington Anniversary.
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Vincent.
- Birch Bayh: American farmer of 340 acres before he became involved in local politics.
- Jorge Ibarguengoitia: Mexican novelist and playwright who Achieved great popular (though not always critical) success with His satires, three of which have appeared in Inglés: The Dead ( The Dead Girls ), two crimes ( Two Crimes ), and The Lightning August ( The Lightning of August ). His plays include Susanna and the Youth and face several sphinxes , Both dating from the 1950s.
- Yoshihiko Amino: Japanese historian author and academic (d. 2004).