Tuesday 31 January 1928
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 31, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Chuck Willis and Robert Clatworthy.
La coquille et le clergyman, directed by Germaine Dulac, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 January 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 January 1928!
Which were the important events of 31 January 1928 ?
- Blessed Ludovica
- Saint Geminianus
- Saint Marcella
- Saint Pedro Nolasco
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Bosco, patron saint of educators, circus artists and magicians.
- Chuck Willis: American singer and songwriter (Born 1928).
- Richard Buckley: Royal equerry.
- Robert Clatworthy: Sculptor.
- Eric Ash: Rector (Imperial College of Science, Technology & Medicine).
- Irma Wyman: American computer scientist and engineer.
- Scotch tape first marketed by 3-M Company.
- Trotsky is exiled to Alma Ata.