Tuesday 31 January 1928
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Richard Buckley and Robert Clatworthy.
The Last Command, directed by Josef von Sternberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
while The Greene Murder Case by S. S. Van Dine was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 January 1928!
Which were the important events of 31 January 1928 ?
- Blessed Ludovica
- Saint Geminianus
- Saint Marcella
- Saint Pedro Nolasco
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Bosco, patron saint of educators, circus artists and magicians.
- Richard Buckley: Royal equerry.
- Robert Clatworthy: Sculptor.
- Eric Ash: Rector (Imperial College of Science, Technology & Medicine).
- Chuck Willis: American singer and songwriter (Born 1928).
- Irma Wyman: American computer scientist and engineer.
- Scotch tape first marketed by 3-M Company.
- Trotsky is exiled to Alma Ata.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?