Friday 12 November 1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 12, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Eleanor Kask Friede and Richard Quine.
Westward Ho, directed by Robert N. Bradbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 November 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 November 1920!
Which were the important events of 12 November 1920 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Lieven (Leafwini, Lebuin); Josaphat Kuncevyc
- Also see November 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day, Bah�'u'll�h
- National Holiday: Sun Yat-Sen (observed in China and Taiwan)
- In the Back To The Future film trilogy, November 12, 1955 is a key date. It is the date of the "famous Hill Valley lightning storm" which sends Marty McFly back to 1985 in his DeLorean time machine, and the date Marty gets his parents together. In Back to the Future Part II, Marty and Doc Brown return to this date to stop Biff Tannen from changing history. Doc Brown hyposthesizes that this date might hold some special significance, being the temporal junction point for the entire space-time
- Eleanor Kask Friede
- Richard Quine: American actor singer director and screenwriter (d. 1989).
- Eleanor Friede: American editor and publisher who accomplished the coup of publishing Richard Bach's "Jonathan Livingston Seagull" and making it a world best-seller.
- Judge Kennesaw Mountain Landis elected first baseball commissioner.
- Italy and the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes sign the Treaty of Rapallo.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Dardanella Blues - Billy Murray & Ed Smalle
- I'll be with You in Apple Blossom Time - Charles Harrison
- The Japanese Sandman - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- The Girls of My Dreams - John Steel