Saturday 13 November 1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 13, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jack Elam and Georg Olden.
Westward Ho, directed by Robert N. Bradbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 November 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1920!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1920 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Jack Elam: American actor in films that include "The Sundowners," "Kismet" and "Gunfight at the O.K.
- Jacques Combet: French engraver, who created more than 1300 postage stamp designs plus banknote specimens for the Bank of France, and also worked as an engraver for artists wishing to publish books printed in intaglio: Dali, Leonor Fini, Bellmer, Fujita and so on.
- Georg Olden: American artist, an AIGA medal winning graphic designer who worked in television and advertising.
- Guillermina Bravo: Mexican dancer choreographer and director (d. 2013).
- Edward Hughes: American bishop (d. 2012).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Dardanella Blues - Billy Murray & Ed Smalle
- I'll be with You in Apple Blossom Time - Charles Harrison
- The Japanese Sandman - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- The Girls of My Dreams - John Steel