Monday 29 November 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Yegor Ligachev and Paul-Louis Mignon.
The Mark of Zorro, directed by Fred Niblo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1920!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1920 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Yegor Ligachev: Soviet politician.
- Paul-Louis Mignon: French playwright, writer, journalist, TV producer and historian of modern theater.
- Elmo Zumwalt: American military, named a Rear Admiral in 1965, the youngest officer to attain that rank.
- Yegor Ligachyov: Russian engineer and politician.
- Joseph Shivers: American chemist and academic developed spandex (d. 2014).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 29 November 1920
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?